I am Jake Jordan.
My goal is pretty simple: I want to help your gospel organization tell it’s story online. It can be tough to cut through all the online noise, and focus on the things that actually get you in front of the people that matter.
I’ll tell you more about myself below, but if you’d like to join our group and learn how to master your focus online and get free tools and resources, then enter your email address below and click “Get Updates!”
You’ll get one email every Thursday. No spam guaranteed. Unsubscribe at any time.
I believe smart entrepreneurs and business owners who care about getting found in today’s ultra-crowded online landscape MUST focus their energy to reach people.
How can you find the time to do this while running an organization… while working a full-time job… while raising a family?
Instead of reading hundreds of books, thousands blogs, and wasting time on strategies by so called “gurus and experts”…
…subscribe to my updates (it’s free), and you’ll get PROVEN tactics and strategies from actual business owners, other Christ centered groups, and of course me.
Service (Genuine concern, Giving back daily)
- Am I bringing people together?
- Am I encouraging people around me?
- Am I empowering others to be leaders and tell their experiences with Jesus Christ?
Focus (Setting small tasks to meet BIG goals)
- Am I achieving something everyday?
- Am I caving in to distractions?
- Am I giving myself permission to fail?
Growth (Asking Questions and Taking Action)
- Am I learning and improving everyday?
- Am I setting a higher standard for my business or just skating by?
- Am I taking action on the things that provide leverage for what’s important?
I’ve spent the last 15 years of my life in digital marketing roles, learning the best way to tell stories and reach people online.
That’s not all – I’ve been an entrepreneur, business owner, employee, manager, director, and heavily involved in non-profit! This is why I started a website to share my knowledge and experience, so you can learn from my mistakes!
If you would like to learn more about my specific experience, head over to my case studies section or hear from some clients and partners I’ve worked with over the years.